Our six core values are
- Customer focus: We are passionate about meeting customer needs
- Communication: We believe in open, honest and frequent communication
- Teamwork: We work together for the benefit of the team and business
- Delivering results: We are focused on achieving business objectives
- Integrity: We can be relied upon to act with honesty and integrity
- Leadership: We encourage and inspire people to be the best they can be
These core values define the way we operate in all areas of our business.
In the workplace
- We treat our colleagues fairly and respectfully
- We value their opinions and ideas
- We provide learning opportunities and support
- We recognise and reward good performance
- We provide a healthy and safe working environment
- We support local and small suppliers.
- We are fair, open and honest in all our dealings with our suppliers.
- We practice due diligence in only selecting suppliers with lawful, fair and responsible business practices.
- We regularly engage with suppliers to promote mutually beneficial business strategies.
- We are passionate about providing excellent products and levels of service.
- We regularly monitor our product range and services to ensure we evolve and improve to meet our customers changing needs.
- We engage with, and provide training for our customers, to improve the performance of their businesses.
- We are committed to improving our environmental performance and integrating environmental best practice policies into all our business operations.
- We regularly review our environmental policy and those of our suppliers and business associates.
Working in the community
- We provide donations and support to charities and organisations who help disadvantaged people in the UK and overseas.
- We promote community engagement amongst our workforce and our customers and suppliers.
- We are committed to funding and improving educational standards and opportunities.
- We aim to work in partnership with government, suppliers and our customers towards improving the health of the wider public in the UK, through the nutritional quality of the products we supply.